16 Mayo Foods against stress: how to eat being enterprising
You believe in the importance of the feeding to feel and to render well? I yes, for that reason look much what as, and not only by subjects of weight, if not because although she sounds to announcement phrase well on the inside to feel note to you by outside! These more active, concentrated and south wind as my yield increases. Hatred that sensation of heavy digestions if I must work However the week ends I am one gocha, that eats moved by ills especially ills of hamburgers or Italian food jajajajaja
Returning to healthy and healthful it In addition I am a little friki as far as the properties of foods, infusions, phytotherapy and those things. So I have invited to Alejandra of healthful Feeding for all so that us of some tips on foods that can help us to fight stress that we want or we did not undergo the enterprising ones!
The post begins
Stress in the undertaking
With the long days that we have so much on another's account the workers as the entrepreneurs who we decided to work by our account, often visit stress or the anxiety to us.
An excess of stress can bring negative effects in your body, the mood and the behavior. Such as deterioration of the memory, alteration of the learning capacity, hypertension, heart diseases, osteoporosis and a bad operation of the immune system.
Surely some of you or you have tricks, tools or activities that make you leave that spiral of emotions.
But probably, many you do not know that through the feeding it is possible also to be controlled that stress and the anxiety, and that can help you to that you have a healthier and calm life.
So we are going to give a stroll by the supermarket, that I help you to make the purchase.
Foods against stress
- Spinach: as much these vegetables as others of dark green color contribute vitamins C, To and B. Also calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. All this reduces the hormone of stress and stabilizes the mood.
- Asparagus: they are rich in folic acid. This vitamin of group B helps to maintain the calm. Add them to your salads, or prepare them to the plate or the furnace.
- Red cabbage, eggplants, cherries, you dwell. And all the fruits and vegetables of dwelled color, are rich in anthocyanins. These help the mental clarity. They also protect against the cardiovascular diseases.
- Oranges and lemons: Vitamin C that contributes serves so much to fortify the immune system as to reduce the cortisol levels, the hormone of stress. Also help to the fatigue and the chronic fatigue.
- Bilberries: they contribute vitamin C, vitamin and, magnesium, manganese and antioxidants. All this causes that they are perfect fruits to help to deal with the upheavals the mood, the insomnia and the depression. Essential for any person who is happening a little while of much tension.
- Banana: it contains tryptophan and potassium reason why it fortifies the nervous system. It also controls the upheavals of anxiety and stress. If you consume it in the evening avoids the anxiety to you that usually arrives at the very end of the day.
- Salmon and sardines: Omega 3 increases the serotonin that helps you to feel to you happy, also regulates cortisol and the adrenalin. C³melo at least 2 times to the week.
- All the milky ones contain tryptophan, that helps to have the good humor and sensation of relaxation.
- Yogurt: yogurt regenerates the intestinal flora and favors the serotonin production. This hormone is related to the mood and regulates the dream. Tomato a daily yogurt and you will notice as the spirits calm down.
- Cashews: thanks to magnesium the stress levels stoop. This mineral is essential mainly at times of more work.
- Another essential dry fruit is the almonds that help the good operation of the organism, increases the energy and reduce the arterial pressure.
- Oats: this cereal would have to be an essential one in your breakfasts. It increases the levels of serotonin, that is responsible for the moods and also for the relaxation. To part to give the energy you that you need to confront a full day of work.
- Brown rice: by its vitamin contribution of group B, you accumulate less stress and maintains the cells and organs in good state.
- Green tea: it contains polyphenols, flavonoides and catequinas, some antirust that help to have a positive mood since they calm the mind and the body. you knew that their positive effects are majors in people who do not drink alcohol? A reason to leave it more?
- Manzanilla: an infusion before sleeping help to reduce the anxiety. Also you can take valerian, flower of orange or grass luisa.
And I have left for the end the one that I like and am the chocolate more, but the dark and without sugar, nothing of chocolate with milk.
One ounce to the day helps much to reduce all the hormones you that influence in stress. The magnesium, as I have shelp before, is a powerful mineral that fights against the depression, stress, the fatigue and irritability. And thanks to the dopamine stimulation, the hormone of the pleasure, diminishes the pain sensation and creates well-being. He isn't fantastic?
Other advice to fight the anxiety and stress:
- To respect the schedules of the meals and to do some 4 or 5 meals to the day.
- To avoid caffein, to decide on infusions
- To drink water to stay hydrated.
- To walk and to make exercise to benefit your body and your mind
- To chew the meals well.
It includes these foods in your diet to be able to take a more relaxed life. A conscious feeding always benefits that there is a balance between the body and the mind.
Alejandra of the River
Hello, I am Alejandra of the River. Specialized nutritional coach in healthful feeding, dietetic planning and mindfulness.
I help occupied women to manage an feeding and healthful habits and also to lose weight eating intelligently and heals.