31 October The creativity in marketing as differentiation element
It is not any newness that says to you we lived in a globalized world where the competition is brutal and that he is vital to differentiate us to draw attention of the users and consumers.
How many times you have seen announcements similar some to others? Or even, how many announcements days later you don't remember that it announced? As what it serves to announce something if our message does not pierce in the users? Or as what it serves that the presentation of our product is identical to the one of the competition? Or do whichever companies have acts and so identical strategies that you could almost not differentiate them? How we can catch the attention of the users and consumers? The answer is using the creativity.
What is the Creativity?
The creativity defines as the capacity or facility to invent or to create things.
Why is necessary the Creativity?
- Because it is our only option to be able to differentiate to us, the creativity can be applied to multitude of departments for different products or services what we offer, the creativity is fundamental to day of today and as it does not have also to be applied to marketing.
Benefits of the Creativity
- Differentiation: since I have shelp is possible to be applied to you to multitude of departments, we can apply creativity from in the creation of the product, his packaging, his channel of distribution, the form to offer the service
- To be able to connect with the user: this takes place because the message is going to arrive and to connect more with the users being obtained therefore a more favorable answer in the election of our product or service.
- To sell more: without creativity a company could not be different from the competition and to differentiate takes us to our objective to sell more
- We maximize the connection when moving: by means of the association of an emotion to our product or service.
- Loyalty: we secure a competitive advantage when connecting and satisfactorily to move the user
- Leadership: we are able to position itself in front of our competition.
Creativity in Marketing
In a date as today, I bring a creativity example to you, If I ask to you which are the two more famous chains of hamburgueseras in as you would be thinking? Certainly Burger King and McDonald's! Then, the creative equipment of marketing of Burger King has realised on the occasion of Halloween an act in the city of New York.
The creative equipment of marketing surprised its clients because it decided to disguise one of his Burger King restaurants how its rival and McDonald's competitor, and not only to disguise the restaurant but to even customizar to the boxes where they serve to the hamburgers the own chain, the disguise of the restaurant is a ghost with logos of McDonald's.
This strategy could be denominated as guerrilla marketing, the guerrilla marketing is defined as a set of strategies and techniques of marketing executed by nonconventional means and that secures their objective by means of I devise and the creativity.
It is not the first time what these two rivals campaign of marketing using to their competitor.
The same Burger king has shared the video through its channel of YouTube where it is causing rage between the users due to his creativity, the photos and videos have become viral in Internet.
Burger King has been able to be in mouth of all and to draw attention of the users and consumers.
Is the creativity to be able?