22 Mayo Manifesto I am Designer Freelance Web
Welcome to the independent republic of your house! I say Business!
And it is that when we undertake as designers Web, often seems that we do not know clearly that it is our business, who are our norms, that they are our values and they are our conditions.
For that reason I have created a manifesto, my manifesto as Designer Freelance Web, that I want to share with you, I am sure that you also will feel identified with many of the points that I touch or perhaps some of the points make think you about small things that you would have to review
There we go!
- I do not have heads, because I am my own head.
- I am owner of my time and my agenda.
- I do not leave clients them with emails and called they direct my life.
- I have my schedules, holidays and vacation, although it works from house.
- I do not look for clients the desperate one, I attract them with a worked personal brand.
- Nonacceptable clients who cannot pay to me, nor toxic that can make bitter to me.
- Nonrecess prices as either recess the quality of the result.
- Only work with clients who value to me and do not haggle what they demand.
- Nongift my time, nor I make cheap things.
- I help the world to secure a Web with which to feel like identificad@.
- I choose the clients with whom I want to work.
- I fight by my dreams every morning.
- I value my work because if nobody plus will do it.
- I do not make miracles with superficial changes in cheap shoddy work.
- I offer services premium with well-taken care of results.
- I do not make Webs as churros, work the experience name brand.
- I have defined my creative process and of work, because I am the one that commands.
- Work in pajamas, if it gives the desire me.
- I can work from any place, even from the beach.
- Vacation is sacred and there are no urgencies that are worth.
- The PC goes out every weekend.
And you? You support my manifesto #SoyDise±adorWebFreelance?